Vanguard
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Applications Dvinci ( Assassin ) [DECLINED]

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Applications Dvinci ( Assassin ) [DECLINED] Empty Applications Dvinci ( Assassin ) [DECLINED]

Mensagem  Dvinci Dom Set 27, 2009 12:44 pm

1. Personal information

*Name: Alexander Esperanza
*Birthday: 28/09/1989
*Nacionality: Luso Spanish ( Mother Portuguese / Father Spanish )
*Language: Perfect Portuguese and English ( dont think i will need Spanish on this )

*Contact Methods: MSN, eMAIL, Phone
*Ocupation: Artistic Designer

2. Preferences

*Nickname: Dvinci

*Favorite Class: Assasin

*Versatility (are you able to change your class): of course and i will do that because i love heal and support the team maybe a chanter or a cleric

*Gaming Style: PvP is my objective, but time from time i love to raid something and a little PvE. Im a oldschool Guild Wars player, i was in the top Guild Wars Guilds ( top 50 ) and have many experience in PvP and tactics that i think i can implement on Aion, because the PvP is a lot equal. We can implement the Spike Tactic and rule Aion PvP Razz

3. Schedule

*Time Zone: GMT Lisbon

*Play Time Weekly: My job is being in front of PC so i play a lot ( 12 levels in the first day of game Razz )
Sunday: after 17pm and a little before 12am...
Monday: Play when i want...
Tuesday: Play when i want...
Wednesday: Play when i want...
Thursday: Play when i want...
Friday: Play when i want...
Saturday: All day...

4. Motives

*Why Vanguard?: Actually seems to be the most organized, with the most cool people and it worth to be a Kickass legion

*What do you expect from Vanguard?: Organized and Ambitious that will fight until the end to the victory. Friendly and Fun mates too.

*What do you think as perfect clan?: A Clan ambitious that train and work every day to be on the top. With friendly but yet serious people about the gameplay and for example the PvP peformance, because we must dignify Portugal name on AION.

*Do you know anyone from Vanguard?: Maybe someone from Guild wars? :S

*Someone from Vanguard can recommend you?: no

5. Previous experience

*Make a list of your previous MMO and experience during that: Guild Wars( 3 years with a 10 HA Rank of PvP - max is 14 - was on 2 guilds that stay for many weeks on top 50 and win some tournaments and average 100 battles win and 19 losses on my curriculum always as Assassin, Ranger and Monk aka Cleric ) World of Warcraft, Lineage II and Savage II

*Characters during your MMORPG experience (links for armory or screenshots can help):
Dvinci( Ranger - one of the most knwon portuguese Guild Wars rangers Razz )
Peace and Kill( Assassin )
The Peacemaker( Monk a healing and support char GW )

*Clans you played before Vanguard: http://www.guildwars.com/competitive/ladder/show_guild.php?name=Virtual+Escape&lang=en - Virtual Escape
*Why you left those clans?: Trade Guild Wars for Aion Razz

*Progress/ achievements obtained playing MMORPGs: Much like to Abyss Ranks got Guild Wars Rank 10 in 14. One of first people on Guild Wars Guild vs Guild implement the Build T&S ( tricky and strike - a team with 8 players, 5 players go to the front line just to tank while me and 2 mates ( 2 Assassins and 1 Cleric ) go hiding to enemy base and kill their Henchemans and Lord )
R: 60 Wins 2 Loses

6. System

If you don't know your PC parts check them here http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest and check it you can even post a printscreen if you prefer.

*Internet connection (ISP and Speed): ZON 100 megas

*CPU: Two 2.93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon

*Graphic Card: 4 x Nvidea GeForce GT 120 - 512MB each

*RAM: 32GB

*Hard Drive: 4 TB

Computer: Mac Pro Deskot with two screens 30`

*Do you have Microphone: yes

*Will you use Legion Voice Program: yes

*Do you want to improve your computer or get a new one: I think i wont need that for manys years

PS: I would love to start my AION curriculum on Vanguard because it seems to be a amazing legion. I hope i can be in your ranks and at your side make Elyos Player praying for god save them Razz
Dvinci
Dvinci
Daeva
Daeva

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Applications Dvinci ( Assassin ) [DECLINED] Empty Re: Applications Dvinci ( Assassin ) [DECLINED]

Mensagem  Master Dom Set 27, 2009 2:52 pm

3 years with a 10 HA Rank of PvP - max is 14 ..... max is 15 and not 14 lol!
Master
Soldier
Soldier

Applications Dvinci ( Assassin ) [DECLINED] Empty Re: Applications Dvinci ( Assassin ) [DECLINED]

Mensagem  Dvinci Dom Set 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Razz well, i dont play guild wars it will make 4 months. People forget Razz

But what i remenber was the emote of the all powerfull Tiger Razz

Sorry :S
Dvinci
Dvinci
Daeva
Daeva

Mensagem  Convidad Dom Set 27, 2009 7:48 pm

I would like to speak with you on at least teamspeak. add me to msn testing.surface@gmail.com
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem  Convidad Seg Set 28, 2009 7:20 pm

[DECLINED]

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img87/5729/dvinci.jpg
Helinhu.. diz (17:13):
Sim é verdade A longo prazo vamos fazer um COntract n Kill Legion. Mas so daqui a um aninho

We don't actually want people to join and leave, we want people to join and stay, we wont have the legion working for a person and after 1month, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years leaves and creates another legion.
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo