Vanguard
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Application: Lainiel [APPROVED]

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Application: Lainiel [APPROVED] Empty Application: Lainiel [APPROVED]

Mensagem  Lain Qui Set 17, 2009 5:00 pm

1. Personal information

*Name: Francisco Lourenço

*Birthday: 14th November 1983

*Nacionality: Portuguese

*Contact Methods (msn, email, etc this can be privatly sended after asked by PM): MSN, please ask me my email by PM. Thanks.

*Ocupation: Computer technician, programmer. Currently working as a director of the computer department in a telemarketing company.

2. Preferences

*Nickname: Lain

*Favorite Class: Assassin

*Versatility (are you able to change your class): Of course, just tell me what you need and I'll work on it asap.

*Gaming Style: PVE Raiding

3. Schedule

*Time Zone: GMT+0

*Play Time Weekly: Between 30 and 50 hours.. must keep my mental sanity. :3

Sunday: All day if possible
Monday: Playing since 19:00 to 02:00 (or later if there is a raid involved)
Tuesday: Playing since 19:00 to 02:00 (or later if there is a raid involved)
Wednesday: Playing since 19:00 to 02:00 (or later if there is a raid involved)
Thursday: Playing since 19:00 to 02:00 (or later if there is a raid involved)
Friday: Playing since 19:00 to 02:00 (or later if there is a raid involved)
Saturday: All day if possible

*Study/Work since 09:00 to 18:00

*Extras: None that I remember.

4. Motives

*Why Vanguard?: Seems to be the most organized Portuguese clan at the moment. It says a lot about its members and since I'm looking for a mature Portuguese clan with which I can count and serve, Vanguard just seems to be it.

*What do you expect from Vanguard?: The same I hope Vanguard will expect from me. Dedication and work towards clan progress. I'm also expecting hardcore teamwork. :3 Gaming is serious business!

*What do you think as perfect clan?: What makes a perfect clan is its members, they're the soul of it. As such, a perfect clan is one where everyone works not as individuals but as one-the-same.

*Do you know anyone from Vanguard?: No.

*Someone from Vanguard can recommend you?: No.

5. Previous experience

*Make a list of your previous MMO and experience during that: Ragnarok Online (3 years), Final Fantasy XI (2 years), World of Warcraft (between 4 and 5 years).

*Characters during your MMORPG experience (links for armory or screenshots can help): Referring to World of Warcraft, I've only played a Rogue, it's a class I like a lot and I gave myself completely to it, so I had no time to make alts. :3 http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Nelchael

*Clans you played before Vanguard (List only the most importants): Archangel @ Grim Batol server (World of Warcraft)

*Why you left those clans?: I played with the Archangel, a Portuguese-only guild for about 3 years and I left it with much sadness due to a x-realm transfer. My sister was playing in another server and I wanted to join her there. Also, although I played many years with them, I never felt part of the group.

*Progress/ achievements obtained playing MMORPGs: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Nelchael

6. System

If you don't know your PC parts check them here http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest and check it you can even post a printscreen if you prefer.

*Internet connection (ISP and Speed): Netcabo 100Mb Download / 6Mb Upload

*CPU: Intel Q6600 G.0 (Overclocked @ 2.6Ghz)

*Graphic Card: XFX GTX260 XXX Edition (Factory Overclock)

*RAM: 4GB DDR2 800Mhz (Overclocked @ 867Mhz)

*Hard Drive: 2x 500GB in Raid0 (Total of 1TB. Twice the access speed with Raid0)

*OS: Windows XP Professional x64 Editon (With the 64bit version of XP I have the Windows 2003 stability and full access to my 4GB RAM instead of the 32bit cap, which is 3.2GB. This OS gaming performance is also higher than the 32bit.)

*Do you have Microphone: Yes.
*Will you use Legion Voice Program: Of course.

*Do you want to improve your computer or get a new one: I'm always upgrading my computer. Although for now without a big change which would involve buying a new motherboard and CPU (for the i7 CPU) I can only upgrade my graphics card. I'm waiting a little more to see what's coming out in the market before thinking about it. My graphic card lets me play Aion with the graphics at high in a 1680x1050 resolution.
Lain
Soldier
Soldier

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Application: Lainiel [APPROVED] Empty Re: Application: Lainiel [APPROVED]

Mensagem  Convidad Qui Set 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Your application seems very interesting, i would like to get to you via msn, so we can have a chat. testing.surface@gmail.com (just add me to msn)
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem  Lain Qui Set 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Done. :3
Lain
Soldier
Soldier

Mensagem  Convidad Qui Set 17, 2009 6:30 pm